If you live in Clearwater, Dunedin, Oldsmar, Palm Harbor, Safety Harbor, or Tarpon Springs and need hearing help, Countryside Hearing Aids is without question, worth your consideration. We are an Accredited Better Business Bureau business and we have received their very rare A+ Rating. Since 1979 we have featured the very best in affordable hearing technology, unsurpassed hearing aid service, and extremely competitive pricing.
Remember, at Countryside Hearing Aids:
- We don’t pay commissions (15% to 25%) to Hearing Aid Specialists and Audiologists!
- We don’t pay franchise fees nor are we entangled with manufacturer loyalty agreements.
- We don’t use “bait and switch” advertising like so many do. You know, the small hearing aid is only good up to 35dB that’s being sold for a few hundred dollars (that’s the bait).
- We don’t run full-page $20,000 newspaper ads and expect you to pay for them.
- We don’t spend tremendous sums of money on TV advertising and pass the bill on to you.
Call 727-796-1161 today and schedule an appointment. The consultation is free – the information you receive is priceless.
Free Telephone with every qualified hearing evaluation!
**Requires telephone service and high-speed Internet access**
The CapTel 840i captioned telephone shows captions of everything your caller says on an extremely large display screen to help make sure you catch every word. It connects to both your telephone service and your Internet service to give you the best of both worlds: voice and captions. This telephone will only work if you have an Internet connection.
- Captions can be turned on/off as needed
- Callers dial your number directly
- Built-in Answering Machine
- Adjustable Volume Control
The CapTel 840i uses your telephone service and an Internet connection to give you the best of both worlds – voice and captions – during your calls. You must have an Internet connection.
Call us at 727-796-1161 to schedule your complimentary hearing evaluation. If your evaluation confirms a moderate, severe, or profound hearing loss, you will be qualified to receive the CapTel 840i. Remember, you must have telephone service and Internet access in order to use this telephone.